1. Sellers will register to eMailGifts.net as a seller by clicking on the link to LOGIN at the top of the home page.
2. Click on “Are you a Seller ?” at the bottom of the Buyer login screen.
3. If you have already registered as a seller, provide the seller login credentials, otherwise click on “Click here to create an account”
4. At the “Seller Registration Form” provide all the necessary details, especially the ones marked with a red asterisk (*).
5. An email will be sent to your primary email address for verification. Click on the activation link to verify your account. If the link does not work, please copy the entire URL into your browser, noting that it may run onto a second line.
6. You will be directed back to the website with a message saying, “Your Email Address is successfully verified! Please login to access your account”. Use the username and the password to login as a seller.
7. Click on the box on the left corner that says, “Drop Image Here to Upload, or click to select one”, to upload your company logo. Ensure that the file being uploaded is a JPEG or PNG file. Select the logo file wisely. You can change the logo file later whenever you like.
8. Click on the box at the bottom right corner that says, “Drop File Here to Upload, or click to select one”, to upload the file that shows your business as a legal entity with local authority.
9. Click on the link at the bottom that says, “Add Bank details” to provide information about your financial institution and account where you will receive monies.
10. Click on the button at the top that says, “Click for Admin Approval”, to start evaluation of your account by the Administrator. The button will change and say,” Status! Waiting for admin approval”. This message will vanish when your profile is approved. The Admin Approval might take a minimum of 24 hours.
11. Click on the Location icon, and then click on the add button to enter the location of your business. Ensure that your primary location matches with the address given on the registration document you uploaded. You may provide more than one locations, if you have more than one retail locations for your business.
12. Click on the Categories icon, and then click on the add button to select the Categories of your products and services. You may select more than one Categories if your business deals in more than one categories.
13. Click on the Brands icon, and then click on the add button to select the Brands of your products and services. You may also create a new/ custom Brand if the desired Brand is not found in the list.
14. Click on the Ages icon, and then click on the add button to select the Ages suitable for your products and services. You may select more than one Age groups if your business deals in more than one Age groups.
15. Click on the Genders icon, and then click on the add button to select the Gender of your products and services.
16. Click on the Commission icon, and then view various Promotion Packages you may to apply to your posts/ sales. You may also select “6 Months free” option with zero commission also. Selection of Promotion Package will be done while posting eMailGifts.
17. Only when all of the above parameters (Locations, categories, Brands, Ages, Genders) have been added, you will be able to post eMailGifts. Click on the Posts icon, and make your post by selecting the Value, Quantity and the Promotion Package.
18. Your posted eMailGifts are saved and show in the Sellers Portal but will not show on the website unless you click on the button that says, “Publish Status”.
19. After you have verified all the information you intend to post, Click on the button that says, “Publish Status”. You will view a summary of the eMailGifts to be posted. Click on the button that says “Publish” if you agree. You will see a message on the top saying, “Your posts have been published”.
20. Open www.emailgifts.com to view your eMailGifts now available to the buyers.